Saturday, December 8

Finally :)

i apologise for the lack of news on this blog seems like i've been totally lazy to update anything...

lemme see... first and foremost....
1. I finally got in!!!! Alhamdulillah (my journey finally begins...)
2. I got to view my sister's new flat at Hougang... ILOVE it!!! It's a rather quiet and peaceful neighbourhood... And it's on the 2nd floor! haha i wonder if it means the next person in line must get a house on the 3rd floor... kha kha kha.. Well Mummy & kak Nor, i know u guys can't help it.. but don't overstress yourselves... nothing a loaded shotgun can't solve... wait a min... more like a bucketful of warm soap water and a few good scrubs to wash all the problems away.. :)
poor Mummy :)
3. Well.. there's the meet-the-parent(note the singular)-session coming up.... (well, i'm alittle nervous abt that)
4. And oh.. I got a sweet bouquet of flowers from my Darling yesterday... no particular occasion.. sweet ain't it :). I wish i could return the gesture :) Well Darling, i'll do something even nicer for you next time... insyaAllah


No comments: