Monday, December 10

Three Weddings & A Funeral





WELLL...



My 3 Friends from JC had tied the knot during the last few months... Firstly Khatijah (30th Sept) followed by Yenny (2nd Dec) and finally.... Norazela (9th Dec).... all looked very radiant and gorgeous on their Special Day.. playing the role of the blushing brides that they are... CONGRATULATIONS DEARS + YOUR RESPECTIVE OTHER HALVES.. May ALLAH Grace your reunions with HIS Blessings.. (AMIN) ('o,')




All these weddings amongst friends makes one look back and reminisce about all those times one go thru before getting to the present.. all those memories.. the good and the bad... the laughters and the tears.. the aces and the failures... my regrets and achievements... falling in and out love.... Well.. haha wat a long list right? well... i'm just saying that i'm glad i've got good friends to go thru this journey with... I owe u guys for helping me grow.. no matter if its yanking me upright or if its by gently & lovingly advising me.. (ha ha) it's still guiding... ;) i juz hope i'd done the same for you ......




Well, on a much more sombre note (depends on how you look @ it)



A close friend of mine suffered the death of a loved-one in the family...



I went to teach my cuz tuition today and spoke to my Dear Grandma... She teared up when she reminded me this... To give a gift of Al-Fatihah after each prayer for my late grandpa...




something I've forgotten to do in a long long time...




well... To that particular friend (i hope u are alright) and to all of you out there s well (who are nice enough to read what i've written so far) lets take moment to remember them; the faithful departed -Al Fatihah...





**i'm sorry i couldn't join u guys for a catching up session aft the wedding.. will do it sometime soon... ;)

No comments: